Friday, July 07, 2006

It's 5:00 local time, and I am waiting in the resort lobby for my international partner UA9MA and our host to arrive. We will take a shuttle bus to the airport and fly back to Sao Paulo for the contest. I am pretty concerned about the station situation. We plan to run multi-single with a few stations setup. But, there is no computer network, no logging software installed, no internet or rf packet connection for dx spots, and the primary 20m antenna is not working; swr is infinite. I think we have a huge challenge in the next 24 hours before the contest starts. Waldir just arrived. we will be on our way soon.

Yesterday we had the opening ceremonies and a beautiful kickoff dinner. Unfortunately, I don't have time to post the photos now. I don't think that will be happening on the dial-up connection at the PW2C station. So . . . I expect that the next time you will see some updates here will be on Sunday when we return to the resort for the conclusion of WRTC 2006.

73 and GL to all in the contest!

Remember to work us on all bands and all modes . . . . .

PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C PW2C

1 Comments:

Blogger Marijan Miletic said...

Fix 20m antenna and GO! SRI no opening ceremony pics.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home